Monday, October 15

In the Meantime

It's going to take me awhile to finish parts V - VIII of Egypt.

In the meantime, take your time scrolling through parts ix--IV and these other posts dated accordingly.

My Old Testament teacher requires journal entries from the class--two people are assigned per day in an attempt to catalog the ultimate goings-on around here. I've had to write two entries thus far and I figured since they were already written I may as well include them here.

AND it's twelve thirty in the morning here and I have to get up for breakfast at six, so ta ta and goodnight to all!

-R.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel! Sounds like you're having a wonderful time!! I'm so happy for you. I don't have your e-mail address, so I thought I would just write a quick comment to tell you that we found out we are having another girl!!! We're pretty excited, and plan on naming her Paige Marie. Enjoy the rest of your time in Jerusalem, and we'll see you in December!

Melissa said...

You are amazing! I hope you are soaking it all up. I wish I had more to say but you leave me speechless. What a well traveled person you are going to be! Stories to tell for the rest of your life and I can't wait to hear them. Stay healthy! I miss you!